heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Friday
get the ball rolling...
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.

Excuses relating to a lack of time and importance of sleep have me inadvertently leaving this blog page untouched for months. It would be unwise of me to pick up from where I had left off , as that might take a few months worth of catch up posts, so I’ve decided not to. You’ll just all have to miss out *shame*

Life after graduation is quite a big change. No study, no books, no uni. Some people can’t live with the fact that life can be at a standstill phase temporarily, where it is completely acceptable to be doing nothing. I can. I enjoy the fact that there’s nothing to do, no where to be, no exams to study for, no supervisors watching my back.

The only thing that stops me from remaining in this phase of life is the rapid depletion of saved funds. Previously, I had taken tuition money for granted; living months in a row without needing to even access my savings account to the stage that I had almost forgotten my PIN. Now, my savings account has transformed into a spending account, where a dollar spent is a dollar gone. I sign the dockets as if I’m spending monopoly money. But in the back of my mind, a little devil speaks, “in a couple of months, you will be working full-time.”

Though, I have taken a little initiative today, or more so, couldn’t resist the temptation of double hourly pay, and accepted a catering shift on Boxing Day. I have quite a bit to live up to with this shift, considering that my employee record with this catering company hasn’t been so great. In fact, I am surprised that I am still on the employee list even after rejecting over 20 shifts in the past months. I have this bad feeling that the rostering lady is going to pull me up and tell me off when I arrive up for my shift.

Labels:

posted by sciurine @ 11:55 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger gneake said…

    welcome back to the blogging world! merry christmas and hope you find new meaning through this space. keep it up...

    xoxo

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER