heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Wednesday
either way, i'm dead
As uni students, we have no doubt been through the gruelling phases of sleep deprivation. We too often complain of not getting enough sleep 'cause of excessive workload, and once we get that rare chance to sleep in, like the phase that i am in right now, we get maximal use out of it. But apparently, not only is insomnia harmful, hyperinsomnia can be just as dangerous.

An article i recently chanced upon suggests an increased risk of parkinson's disease in people who over sleep.

uh oh.

I am not lacking in energy, nor am i sleepy, but when i get the chance, i just use sleep as one of my many past time leisure. A freakin' cold and muggy morning with minimal sunlight despite blinds being pulled wide open certainly provides another reason for me to snuggle back into my doona and snooze.

Motivation, i lack nowadays. I need commitments to get me up and going.
posted by sciurine @ 12:04 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER