heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Thursday
there's a first time for everything
I have laughed at people getting kicked out of lecture all too often, and what goes around comes around, karma, or whatever you wish to call it, certainly came back and slapped me in the face.

Today, i came into uni for one lecture before needing to head off and meet my FINA team. I wouldn't usually make this kind of effort, but i thought it was half justifiable and necessary this time 'cause we have an assignment next week. But silly enough, after having a few words with the lecturer in front of the class, i decided to hold my stupid head up and walk out, but surprisingly or not so, it was a rather exhilirating experience. In hindsight, i think i would've gotten more thrill out of it if i did it with more attitude instead of taking my time to consider whether or not i should walk out.

For classmates who didn't realise i had to leave in 10 minutes anyhow would've thought i was a complete idiot, but for me, it was pure fun.

I shouldn't laugh at "the guy in the red top" ever again...
posted by sciurine @ 12:06 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Jingo said…

    It would stress me out if I knew I was missing lectures I was paying for!

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger sciurine said…

    wow, i have actually never thought of it that way. I should now that you've mentioned it, maybe that'll make me punctual. In fact, it's funny how i'm punctual for work that i get paid for, and late to lectures that i pay for. Strange.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER