heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Saturday
strange habits
Recently i have become more attuned to my strange little habits, some of which i find rather interesting:

1. I love looking into the mirror when i eat, particularly when using chopsticks or spoons, 'cause it makes me look left-handed.

2. I find enormous satisfaction when i manage to get a seat on the train that's on the window side, so that i may snuggle in and enjoy a short nap.

3. I crack my toes before sleeping and i crack my back prior to getting out of bed.

4. I twiddle my two little toes when i eat something nice; especially when lying down.

5. My pupils dilate and i stare into space when i'm thinking very hard or when procrastinating.

More to add to the list as i learn more about myself...
posted by sciurine @ 6:47 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger gneake said…

    is this the 5 interesting things about myself meme? hahaha you sound like you were just born or something...

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Jingo said…

    look left-handed? I am left-handed... What's so great about it?

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger sciurine said…

    well, whaddya know...i am quite a child ;) hehe

    OOooohh...i want to be left handed. I reckon it's cool...my plan for summer hols for the past 2 years have been to master writing with my left hand - but failed miserably both times! But yeah, you're right, it will be a hassle for some stuff, like buying left-handed scissors, smudging ink whilst writing...

    I guess that's how life goes; you always want something you can't have.

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger gneake said…

    my theory is all left-handers are gifted in some way or another. my dad's left handed and i think he's a genius. hahaha.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER