heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Tuesday
photos. gone.
Photos are memories. Memories that one refuse to forget for a lifetime, until alzheimers strike. I look back at the photos i have and recall each moment so vividly that i often let out some kind of smile or muffled self giggling, or they occasionally throw me into a melancholy mood where unintended tears are shed over some long lost happy times. But out of the hundreds i took last year, less than a quarter remain embedded in my memory collection, the rest disappeared along with a failure of the hard drive, never to be looked upon again.
posted by sciurine @ 3:27 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:46 AM, Blogger Jingo said…

    Now that was deep...

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger sciurine said…

    hehe..you'll be very surprised how deep i can get. I tend to shock some people when i talk dnm 'cause apparently i don't look like the type who talks deep. I'm more of someone who giggles at everything and anything and normally random and spontaneous.

    But if you didn't quite get all my mumbo jumbo, here's the simple version: My computer broke down and i lost all my photos and each one of them meant a lot to me *tear*

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Jingo said…

    I'm deep... but only in a humourous way or to impress the ladies.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER