heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Sunday
purple tongue
Today, i think my tongue turned purple. No, not 'cause of the hubba bubba chewing gums, but because of anger. Last week at an information seminar at the Australian College of Natural Medicine, i learnt that you can tell whether a person is angry or not by the colour of their tongue. Mine was red; but today it changed within a matter of minutes.

After my usual tutoring on Sunday morning, i decided to finish off some more christmas shopping on my own. I had essentially 2 hours at Southland Westfield Shopping Centre before i had to go pick up my brother at work. For those of you who know me well; it takes me two hours of shopping just to warm up.

Anywho, i arrived at the carpark, desperately searching for a space, trying to maximise my shopping time. After a good five minutes, i found one! I did the usual routine; allowed the car to take its time coming out, i sat there and indicated patiently and reversed when necessary to give them more room. Meanwhile, another car was waiting on the opposite lane a few meters down, for another car that was leaving. As the car i was waiting for left, i slowly drove forward, being very cautious due to the tight lane and was about to turn in; until the fucken stupid dickhead who was waiting for the other car decided to butt in and take my space. Fine, i thought at first, as i made my way to the space they were waiting for initially; but another car decided to take that one too. With fumes rising from my head and my precious shopping time dwindling, i reversed quickly and beeped at the family who took my spot. I sat there glaring at this indian wife and mouthed to her that it was my spot. She shook her head and mouthed back a no, it isn't. I swear i was almost about to get out and start something. I sat back again, waiting for her to get back in the car and tell her husband to reverse. Thirty seconds passed. Ignoring me, she opened the back door to let her kids out. I knew there was no point in arguing, so instead, i beeped the horn, yelled out something rude and dashed off. F*ck heads. Then i had to resort to driving to 3 other carparks for anothe 15 mins before i found a spot; which meant i only had 1 hour left to shop. Arrggh.

Funnily, i recognised the wife as i walked through Big W and gave her a good old greasy.
posted by sciurine @ 7:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER