heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Wednesday
Feel the need to complain
My shoulders and traps are so soooore. My calves are tight as and so are my quads. I am sitting on a cushion typing this out coz my groin feel bruised. My sore throat is also adding to my agony. Swallowing hurts.

*sigh of relief* now that all my complaining is out of my system, i can immerse myself into my second book of the holidays, and look forward to a long awaited full body professional massage tommorow. What's even more to rejoice about it that it's for free! I knew travelling out into the city last sunday on a smokey, hot day and sitting there for 2 and a half hours was worth it.

I shall recall my 40km bike ride to and from the city, and to and from the city again, some other time - when i can actually sit properly and comfortably.
posted by sciurine @ 9:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER