heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Sunday
things you can't help but wonder
I have never failed to continually amuse myself on a daily basis, whether it's the stupid things that accidently slip out of my mouth or simply doing/saying things that weren't for others to see or hear. Today was no different.

With exams fast approaching, i told myself that i would be diligent these few weeks. I have so much material yet to look at for tomorrow's paper, but last night after my routine dose of mobile radiation (I am so going to OD on mobile radiation one day) i decided to have an early night so that i could wake up when the sun rises the next morning to study more. Considering my usual sleepy headedness and my well developed subconcious hit-the-snooze-button-repeatedly-until-it-beeps-no-more motor pattern, i thought i'd be clever and put my 6 preset alarms on my desk a metre away from the bed. That way, i'd have to get up and swtich it off, thus wake up on time for intense study purposes.

Unfortunately, or should i say, fortunately, i was instead, awaken by a phone call 3hrs after my pre-planned time of arousal. I can't help but wonder what happened when my 6 alarms went off...

I vaguely remember having the fright of my life very early in the morning, when i opened my eyes to my mum's face 2cm away from mine, apparantly giving me a kiss. Then my brother told me he tried to wake me at 7:30am, but i apparantly refused and he asked if i wanted him to wake me up again at 9am, to which i apparently responded with a subconcious 'no'. But the thing i am dying to find out is how i could have possible propelled myself 1m off the bed, reached for the snooze button on my alarm clock, switched off my 5 other alarms on my phone, only to find myself forgetting the entire process and snuggling back into bed for an extra 3hr worth of quality sleep.

Please explain.
posted by sciurine @ 3:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER