heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Sunday
Two bad strikes
Arrghh...Stupid west coast. Damn the Broncos. Stuff the dumbass referees. *sigh of relief* now that that's out of my system, I can get to bed now.

Oh, and FYI, i wasn't antisocial on Saturday night - i just decided to arrive late to the party so that i actually have dinner with my family. Mum and Dad keep telling me how much they miss me coz i'm never home...hehe, it's a good feeling knowing that someone misses you ^.^
And yes, it was a bloody awesome night.

Oh, and while i'm here, Happy Vegetarian Day!
posted by sciurine @ 9:29 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    victory vs roar: 4-1

    .lucky it wasn't three strikes.

    visit www.melbournevictory.com for more information

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Prioroftheori said…

    BRONCOS!!! WHOO!!!! Not a chance in the next ten years Melbourne!

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger sciurine said…

    arrghh..don't get me started..

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    did i mention that roar is Queensland's team?

    Oh, and 4-1 IS an embarrassing crushing. =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER