heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Monday
Strolling by...
I was deeply shocked when i realised the last time i blogged was 6 days ago! Since starting my blog i've managed to average 6-7 posts on a weekly basis, but after last week, i believe my rather obsessive addiction average is slowly declining. These few days have been so jam packed with random activities that i've hardly had time to blog, let alone sleep (or the other way around ;) ). My list of yet-to-post posts is building up ever so quickly but until i find a good 4 hours worth of free time, i think i should leave it. I understand the frustration of visiting blogs only to find that it hasn't been updated, so for now, just thought i'd drop by and let all my readers know (coz there's so many!) that i'm still alive and that i am thinking of you all.
posted by sciurine @ 6:18 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Prioroftheori said…

    *sigh* speaking of which, i think it's almost been TWO weeks since I did mine, seems that I am once again running a debt...darn it all! Like you, been busy and have not had the correct amount of time and circumstance to write something cool.

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger ShouFarn said…

    So you finally discover The Stop.

    Happens to me frequently. No idea why, but i will just generally feel uninspired. Will start writing again once i mustered up the enthusiasm to write even one post.

    So sometimes all you need is a catalyst. Really.

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger ShouFarn said…

    discovered*

    PS: its not fair, why aren't you bombarded with spam as well? I have gotten two hits already. Some bot have targetted my blog. A spam for every new post. Darn.

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger gneake said…

    should disble anonymous comments. oh and i have updated!

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger sciurine said…

    every moment of my life is in itself inspirational. Thus, i struggle to stop writing it all down, in fact, i have a whole list of topics yet to blog about. If only i had the time...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER