heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Saturday
Good entertainment for five bucks
Two great movies in one week. I am so happy.

I haven't watched an action packed movie in a very long time. Last night, i relived it all. S.W.A.T kept me crouching over the sofa with my cup of tea, watching intently with awe, excitement and anticipation. Okay, it wasn't the best action movie i've ever watched, and it isn't up there in my top 5, but it was certainly worth my 3 hours of potential blogging and studying time last night.

And for those of you who are comtemplating of spending some quality time away from the books, i suggest you plop yourself down with a tub of ice cream at the movies and watch Little Miss Sunshine. I know i laugh a lot, but this movie got me laughing more than ever. More than the opening scene in Ice Age. I had to wrap myself into my chair as tears drizzled down my cheeks in absolute hysterics. And the good thing is, i didn't need to control the intensity of my laugh 'coz the whole cinema was full of laughter. So good So good.
posted by sciurine @ 7:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER