heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Saturday
Stupid me
I hereby apologise to those of you who i have hurt last night by my fucken stupid actions. I knew i shouldn't have, and i knew that it was wrong, but i kept telling myself this is the only way to rid the pain. I fooled myself so deeply. I haven't done many things in my life that i have actually regretted, but i truly regret what i did last night. I woke up and shed a few droplets this morning simply because of how much i regretted it and how hard i wished it never happened. I know i can't simply blame it on the alcohol, i know i can't say that i couldn't get out of it, and i know i can't blame it on the lack of sleep. I'm truly, deeply, madly sorry.

To a certain male; thank you for understanding, thank you for accepting my sincere apology, thank you for still lending me your shoulder, and most of all, thank you for hugging me ever so tightly. I feel ever so blessed to have you by my side and support me through all of this. I couldn't bare the thought of handling it on my own. Thank you ever so much.

No matter how much my mind rattles away, i would've thought i could crash and sleep like never before after a bit of alcohol and continuous activity for 47 hours. I really thought my body would simple konck out. I didn't, surprisingly. I think i've managed a good two hour sleep in the past two days, perhaps i still can't use good to describe its poor quality. I should really sleep tonight. I know i need to. But i don't know whether i can. I really hope so. I really do.
posted by sciurine @ 7:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER