heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Tuesday
stress
Stress can often influence people in certain ways. I don't consider myself to be a stressful person, in fact, i quite enjoy it when people stress me out. It's like some sort of motivation for me, particularly when it comes to study. I'm also someone who doesn't get PMS, well at least i don't think so. I cope it and hold it in, even if it is painfully unbearable. What's the whole point of dishing out your stress on people around? How i wish stress management is a genetic trait.

My younger brother just dished it out on me. Freakin hell. Yeah, i know he's in year 12 and all, and exams and crap are coming up and he's inevitably stressed out, but there is no bloody reason to yell at his sister. This is how it came about: let me set the scene: we were both sitting at the computer and he's signed in on msn. His friend types a message: "so what time's everyone coming online?"

Me: laughed and in a joking tone: "wow, you guys organise to come online together every night?"
Silent.
Bro: "yeah, we're trying to organise something" (in a tone with too much boy attitude)
Me: "i was just asking in a nice way..."
Bro: "no you weren't"
Me: "oh yes i was, maybe i just shouldn't speak to you then"
Bro: "when do you ever speak to me?"
Me: "i asked you how school's going just last night.."
Silent.
Me: "just because you're freakin stressed, doesn't mean you can yell and dish it out on me."
Bro: "You're the one with the attitude."
Me: "What the hell?"
Bro: "does swearing make you feel better or something?"
Me: paused, and in my mind: what the hell? is that swearing?"
Me: "just shut up ok?"
Bro: "oh, so now you have control over me?"
Me: "i said just shut up."
Bro: "Why do i have to shut up when you tell me to."
Me: "go have dinner, there's no point studying when you're stressed."
Bro: "no."
Silent. Still more silent.

What the hell?! Boys can be such moody creatures. arrghh.
posted by sciurine @ 7:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER