heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Monday
new skin
I am bloody sick of my previous blog skin so i thought i'd just pick a new one. I really wished i paid attention in those IT classes back in year 10, when we were taught how to manipulate webpages and design websites, coz i have an urge to make this a very personalised blog, though i don't know how!!! arrgghh.! I am so going to end up spending ages on this thing until i figure it out, but only when i've caught back up on my sleep. In other words, now is not the time. Goodnight.
posted by sciurine @ 10:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER