heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Wednesday
a good night in
It feels like it's been ages since i've blogged. Actually, my last entry was yesterday arvo, but still, i feel inadequate. I think my hunger for blogging has turned into an addiction, even worse, i need it to feel "normal." I recall a lecturer saying that's some sort of physical and psychological dependence, when one craves for something and don't feel "normal" until it is fulfilled. Normally occurs with opioids. But as i say, we all need to be addicted to something, maybe my list is just slightly longer than everyone else's. Well, here i am again getting my dose of morphine..hmm..

Last Saturday was awesome. We spent the day and night at Keegs place, did a bit of this and a bit of that, but just recalling some of the highlights of the day:

1. It was such a pleasant sex change when the girls fiddled around in the living room while the two boys skilfully prepared the greens and morrocan chicken.

2. The dinner was bloody fantastic. The morrocan chicken was beautifully done, salad was fresh, and the atmosphere was expectional. The jazz music in the background was muddled with laughter at the table. Though i must say, the only thing we lacked at the table were candles.

3. My plate of vietnamese rice paper rolls was finished. yum yum yum.

4. I fulfilled my cleaning cravings.

5. I learnt how to play chess. Ok ok, i'm crappy at it, but at least i said "check" a few times. Yeah, ok i know you gave me a handicapp, mel, and keegs, you so could've been so much more gentler.

6. I won, yet again, at mah jong.

7. Great choice of movies: Constantine and Austin Powers. Go us!

So, all in all, it was a very very enjoyable night, if only we didn't need to wake up so bloody early in the morning the next day. Wish it could happen more often. *wink wink geelong nudge nudge darts eyes*

posted by sciurine @ 6:23 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Requiem of Eternity said…

    Saturday was bloody fantastic! Loved Constantine, great chess (run! chase!) ...pity the back ache, but great massage! And great food!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER