heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Wednesday
bad hair days to come...
You know those moments when you sit back and think, "gosh, i wish i didn't do that?" The feeling's isn't as strong as regretting a certain action, but it's more like a shake of a head when you think back to it. Well, that was the feeling i woke up to today, as i glanced into the mirror. My hair. I hate it and i can't believe i did what i what yesterday.

You see, i'm someone who acts purely on impulse. I buy clothes impulsively, i speak without processing, and i do things just for the sake of doing things. Well, yesterday's weather boosted my good mood and as i day dreamt on the train ride home, i decided to stop by the hairdressers to get my hair cut. I plopped myself on the rather comfie padded chair and told the lady to do what she wants with my hair. I am quite brave when it comes to hair; for all i know, she could've just taken out a shaver and shave off bits of my hair, and i wouldn't even have a case to fight in court, coz i was the one who put myself in such a situation in the first place. Anywho, after a good 20mins, i took off and made my way into the hair products aisle of safeway, and randomly, i repeat, randomly selected a hair dye.

I knew i shouldn't act on impulse. I absolutely hate my hair right now. It was supposed to turn out into streaks of brown and lighter tones here and there. I swear it looked nice on the packet. But as i glanced at myself in the mirror, i saw streaks of orange, golden brown and ugly tones everywhere! Oh well, i'll know better next time: as long as my hair doesn't turn into mouldy green, i'm fine with it.

One day, i think i want to shave my head for charity, as long as someone is keen to buy me 7 beanies or hats to wear every day of the week for a month or so. I'll let you know when that day comes.
posted by sciurine @ 7:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER