heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Wednesday
dizzy spells
I just had a dizzy spell when billing a patient. No, not the ones you come across when you walk past a random on the streets with strong perfume or aftershave, or even worse, standing next to someone on the train with horrifying BO, and you find yourself srambling around desperately gasping for the little precious fresh air, but to no avail, and you end up depriving the nervous system of oxygen, making you dizzy. Well, my one's a little different. I think dizziness is brought about by deprivation of sleep these past few nights, making me too lazy to use my respiratory muscles to breathe properly, thus going dizzy. Okay, i'll stop with my mechanisms.

On the topic of mechanisms, i am a bit stuffed for PBL tomorrow, well in that case, for the one on friday also. Acutally, correction: i am absolutely damned for these coming PBL sessions. I have no idea what i'm going to do about it nor do i want to do anything about it, to be honest. I will be getting home really late these few nights after work, and i cannot even begin to explain to you how difficult it is to motivate myself to sit at my desk and open a book. Particularly today. I feel like crap, i feel faint, i feel i look like crap, and i have a feeling that if i don't catch back up on sleep now, i will end up with a horrible sore throat, or even worse, i croaky voice - i bet you i'm jinxing myself here. I am in desperate need for soothers right now, but unfortunately i'm slowly dying away with my one and only partly soothing cup of water, sipping at it every couple of minutes, until i need to pee. Too much information i'm guessing.

I think for the sake of my well being and psychological health, i will be much better off catching up on sleep tonight. Perhaps, if i sleep on a neuroanatomy book i can miraculously wake up tomorrow and know everything. Keep dreaming, Lee.
There is nothing motivating me to even go into uni tomorrow for an eight o'clock start, except for the beloved swing class i cannot bear to miss. Dear me.

Since i've got so much time on my hands *cough cough*, i hereby dedicate this paragragh to a very special person. A person, who have stood to the challenge, and battled the long lengthly process of the poorly designed colesmyer recruitment process, and have made it through. Finally. I stand before you, and congratulate you on your persistence and your drama skills. Here on, to be a successful customer service assistance, i believe your next greatest challenge you must step up to is developing some patience and learning to swallow your pride, as you can be sure that annoying and demanding customers will be flocking your way. Simply because it is myer you're talking about. You will no longer enjoy the comfort of trackies and fluroscent orange/navy blue t-shirts sadly, but you will slowly learn to iron shirts and pants, and walk around polished marbled floors, instead of mud, in your sparkly black click-click-click-cluck-cluck-clucks (you know what i mean).

I am quietly ashamed at my own efforts in my previous two attempts at the colesmyer recruitment process, failing miserably each time they asked for my availabilities. I don't quite know how you got through that question, but you did. Perhaps it's my lack of, or poorly developed drama skills. As a celebration for your official induction as a colesmyer freak, i shall organise a mah-jong night very soon, and play our hearts away. Fun Fun Fun.
posted by sciurine @ 5:39 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger gneake said…

    thank you so much for that dedication... and yes, i need to learn to swallow my pride and no, there were no spelling mistokes in there.

    oh how i hate telling you about those shoes...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER