heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Sunday
attention!
May i just take a few moments of your time to let the world know that i'm not ditzy. I may have ditzy moments, which i'd prefer calling 'silly moments', but those of you who would use the word ditzy to describe me, i think you've mistaken me for someone else. You are simply missing out on my intelligent, clever moments.

On another note, the more i think about finishing neuroscience unit in a couple of weeks, the more excited i become. Just stop whatever you are doing now and close your eyes and imagine - imagine halving our contact hours, only having a couple of hours of uni on monday and tuesday, and having friday off - doesn't this world just suddenly seem such a perfect place... *smiles*
posted by sciurine @ 9:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER