heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Saturday
puzzled
Sometimes, i think i think too much.
Most of the times, i think i don't think enough.
Right now, i think i'm over-thinking.

I tend to be a person who acts on impulse; on intuition. But i figure, occasionally, intuition calls but the corresponding actions don't necessarily follow.

Right this moment, my intuition is telling me that my actions are wrong. My heart is telling me one thing, but my brain tells me otherwise. I thought hippocrates proposed that the mind, body and soul are all in one; i guess i'm a bit of an unique case.

Should i be acting on intuition or impulse? Or should i just be logical and correct what i have been doing wrong? I feel squeezed and suffocated in between two difficult decisions. But i really can't decide.

I think i'm a simple person; but sometimes simplicity isn't always a virtue. Perhaps i seem to be a complicated person to some. I believe complicated people tend to get themselves in a lot of mess. Working on this continuum of simplicity and complication is a rather difficult task, but i think it's time for me to seek a balance. Most moments call for me to be simple and laugh at myself, but there are the occasional times that tell me that i should think more deeply.

Boredom often triggers thinking for me. Distraction, i guess, could help. But there is nothing to distract me at work right now.

I'm puzzled. And i think i've puzzled those who are reading my post too. Maybe i'll elaborate one day, when my heart and brain become one. That'll be when i reach my final decision.
posted by sciurine @ 12:52 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger gneake said…

    huh? i'm confused and it doesn't sound like you either!

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger sciurine said…

    hmm...it's pretty much my mind speaking. I think i'm going to ignore my mind for the meantime, but if u wanna know, guess u can always ask.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER