heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Tuesday
orientation
North. South. East. West.

You will not believe how lost i can be sometimes. I have been such an adventurous person since getting my car. Too adventurous, i'd say. I would turn into streets never heard of before, take different routes home, but the thing is, i don't have a melways in the car with me. So on several occasions i've actually found myself lost in some random area. Stranded.

Today, i lost my way coming out of monash university. Confident that i know the clayton vicinity (the area) well enough, i thought i'd take a 'short cut' and turn the other way at the round-about. Well, i ended up on a freeway. But but but..i was smart enough to go into a petrol station to ask for directions!! hehe..

I think a melway would help next time. A compass would be handy too.
posted by sciurine @ 7:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER