heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Friday
life at work
I'm at work right now, supposed to be working, but have nothing to work on... this is not an unusual situation i find myself in every wednesday and friday afternoon. I sit patiently at my desk in the sports medicine clinic, struggling to find things to do. Just 3 hours ago, my manager, Michael was here, so i felt pressured to work. I folded stacks of manilla folders, put away files, answer the infrequent phone calls, and did everything in extreme slow motion- except for talking to patients, of course. Thank goodness he just walked out the door.

Now i'm bored once again...

Sometimes i wonder if i would have more fun if i was still at maccas, running around like crazy, yelling at people, and getting yelled at in return, and sneaking a few fries and nuggets when the manager's not keeping watch. I missed those days, though i don't think i'd wanna go back. Now i find myself on the other end of the spectrum where boredom prevails.

What am i gonna do?!?!
posted by sciurine @ 5:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER