heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Thursday
dance
I am so glad yet so annoyed at my recent discovery of what uni actually have to offer. Dancesports. I cannot believe that it's taken me three full semesters before realising their existence.

I've taken every opportunity this week to figure out what sort of style of dance i most enjoy. Latin, Street latin, or Swing. Street Latin is very, i would describe to be quite a sexy type of dance, involving quite a bit of hips and waist. Latin is more groovy sort of style, like the cha cha and jive. It's almost like some of the dances you see on the movie grease. While Swing, is well, jazzy. Girls spin and turn a lot, whilst the guys keep the funky rhythm. If only my timetable didn't clash with Modern dance class, i think i'll enjoy that one, where you can actually use the moves in bars and pubs.

Well, the verdict? I quite like Street latin, but Latin definately isn't far off, and swing takes the cake by far. But i love the Jive from the Latin class, and i hated this german dude from the street latin class, whos eyes tend to peak at certain curvatures of the women's body. I can't decide if i should take two classes or one. Swing is definately down if i can afford it.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...when do they stop..
posted by sciurine @ 6:35 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER