heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Thursday
aunty jo
I received this random email from a new zealand resident the other day. It reads:
I am so happy for you, and I hope baby does the deeds and go hard! Give my love
to all .I would go on more but Im waitin on phone calls.
Heaps of love Aunty jo
Apparently i've just had a baby. So, being lee, i decided to email back:

Aunty Jo! nice to hear from you. It's been a long time since we've spoken. Hope all is well. Yes, the baby is going very well, fat and chubby, i sqeeze his cheeks every night before i hum him to bed with that song you used to put me to bed. Love lots.

I think "aunty jo" would be quite freaked out when she reads my reply, muahaha. I shall keep you updated on my progress when she returns the email.
posted by sciurine @ 10:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER