heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Saturday
addiction
Recently, i've unleashed my inner power to recruit new products. In simpler terms, i realised that i cannot resist the temptation to shop. Last night after work, i shopped. Today, i shopped. I swear i wasn't planning to; today was supposed to be a study day for me, but all i've done till now is tutored, shopped and blogged.

I've been such a bad daughter lately, constantly making mum angry, so today when mum said she wanted to go shopping, i offered to keep her company, just to make up for my previous mischievousness. Well, okay, it wasn't entirely for mum, coz i did want to shop for a dress for the dance social next friday night, but i still like to convince myself that i am being a good daughter.

So off to DFO in moorabin. First stop: Ojay. Today, i've broken my record. Last week at valleygirl, i picked up 6 garments before i made my way into the fitting rooms. Today, i picked up 12. Impressive huh? Well, not really, coz none of the 12 was a dress. Anyhow, i tried them all out. Too big, too small, doesn't look good, ugly colour, mismatched buttons.... So, in the end i picked out 3 tops and a belt, which cost me $45 all up. Not too bad.

But the dress! So i ventured out to another shop. Second stop: Giordano. Everything was marked down! But time was running out coz the place closes at 6pm. (btw, i spent 1.5hours at ojay). I pulled out 4 pairs of jeans, tried them on, and 10 mins later i was at the counter paying for 2 of them. Impulsive buy, yet again. I think the shop assistant made a mistake with one of them and charged me $20 instead of the marked $30 for the jeans, but i definately wasn't going to complain.

5:55pm. The dress. Crap.

I spent $80 on clothes and i didn't even end up trying on a freakin dress. Annoyed at myself, yet satisfied with my purchases. I guess i'll have to just resort to what i have in my closet for next friday night.
posted by sciurine @ 8:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER