heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Friday
"yes time"
I think Optus "yes time" has changed my life. Since changing my mobile phone plan to one where i can talk between 8pm-12am every night free of charge, the amount of radiation i've been exposed to has probably quadrupled. I have become a talkative, yappy person, who can probably maintain a conversation for hours on end.

I figure there is no better way of breaking off this addiction of mine than to develop another addiction. Blogging. There's so much that goes on in my silly little mind, and hopefully this is a way of unleashing all my thoughts and feelings. To my special someone.
posted by sciurine @ 6:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER