heads down bottoms up
 
This new skin brings about a fresh new beginning, a change, reminding us the importance of looking at things from another perspective so that we may learn to understand and accept all that we see for not what they appear to be, but what they truly are.
Monday
grandma wrinkles
I cleaned for 4 hours straight today. I repeat, 4 HOURS. No wonder why i've got grandma wrinkles on my hand.

Please don't get the impression that i'm a clean freak. I tend to like cleaniness, but certainly not to the extent that i'll ever spend 4 hours cleaning - unless i was back at maccas, where i had to. Today, no-one forced me. I walked out into my backyard after my run just to find clothes still on the line from two days ago, my dog burrowing her way into two gigantic holes, and the floors all covered in dirt. Now, being a girl, how can i possibly step back into the house and pretend i saw nothing.

Before i go any further, i must make the point that the house is not always a mess. Mum's been away for two weeks enjoying the sunshine in Vietnam, and left me with three males to look after the house. Hate to generalise, but boys just can't clean.

So, my journey begins...
  1. Took all the clothes off the line and folded them neatly and packed them away.
  2. Hand -washed all my handwashable clothes and hung them out.
  3. Put on some music.
  4. Gave my dog a good long bath, used sunsilk shampoo and conditioner on her.
  5. Whacked my thigh against a metal door.
  6. Scrubbed the floors outside.
  7. Dropped a container of fish food on my foot.
  8. Had a Krispy Kreme donut.
  9. Scrubbed harder.
  10. A briuse showed up on my foot.
  11. Cleaned the kitchen area.
  12. Vaccumed and spray-n-wiped the car - found 6 dollars worth in coins whilst i was at it :)
  13. Learnt never to put cold frozen hands in hot water ever again-it burns!
  14. Had another Krispy Kreme donut.

So tired right now, but so satisfied. It takes a lot to get me started, but once i'm started, you can't stop me. I'm referring to cleaning here - think no further.

Whilst i was busying myself with pine-o-clean and a cloth, david was engrosed in his warcraft adventure.

posted by sciurine @ 6:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

ABOUT

Thoughts, ...flowing slowly and gracefully, ...awakening the senses, ...keeping you up in the night, I sometimes wonder why people write. To express? To reflect? To be heard? I write, to free myself from a world of thoughts.

BLOGGERS
LINKS
ARCHIVES
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER